Thursday, October 28, 2010

YO IMMA DEFENDING MY NATION BITCHES

Actually, I'm dead exhausted now after administering a Kick to myself in my dream earlier. It had two levels:

Level 2: I am at a Velocity-type shopping mall with ABA looking at sports apparel and engaged in a very trivial conspiracy. As I pick up an orange dri-fit t-shirt from the rack, something explodes somewhere, and a large aluminum water bottle falls on me from a shelf high up on the ceiling. 

Level 1: I wake up and find myself sitting on the carpeted floor of a medium-sized padded room with other choir members who have already graduated. It appears to be a large hotel, because there are gaudy gold swirls all over the room. Ms T bursts in wearing a large flowy gown and tells me to come into another room to give a pep talk, and I am extremely apprehensive about it. I walk out of the room, realising I am in fact also wearing a suit. On the way out, I meet Ms Th, WE and J in their choir gowns, and we start running really quickly along the corridor, with the white paneled walls blurring past. After a while, I realise I am in a dream, and WE tries to give me a kick (i.e. kill me) by hitting me repeatedly with a blunt object.

Reality: I wake up with the sun in my eyes and groan slightly, with my sister fretting about after the A Maths paper.

And then during dinner, my dad casually informed me that I'm enlisting on the 9th of February 2011. FUN TIMES LIE AHEAD FOR ME, SHOWERS OF GRATITUDE FOR LIFE CROWDED WITH INCIDENT. + LOVED ONES WHO PROMISED TO SEND ME OFF, PLS REMEMBER THANKS. NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS, IMAGINED COMMUNITIES, YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment