Saturday, July 07, 2007

Love Your Abuser

Was Youtube-surfing after Shiyun told me about the video of their syf dance choreography.


I still prefer watching it live on stage though, since the sound of shuffling feet across wooden panelling during the silent parts lends a very organic feel to dance. My favourite part is the tableau! It can make people cry y'know.


Adam Lay Ybounden. We're doing this song. This is the Anderson Choir. (I'm having a Jennifer Tham moment.) Anyway, we have to complete this song by Wednesday now, and then revise This Marriage and Jaakobin Pojat.


Binama is a song about tidal waves, and it's really fun to do, I guess! So far, this is the best rendition I've heard (on Youtube, at least), because the choir had managed to push the dynamics to the maximum. The images of the 2004 Tsunami that recur are frightening.


And this is the trailer for The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, the movie that I so badly want to watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment