Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Surfing On A Rocket

Isn't anyone free on Saturday?? Carpenter's Tools International is performing in Singapore but everyone's like, oh sorry I can't make it. Either that or they completely ignored my message.

Lord help me to have patience.

Choir today was sub-par: few were cooperating and a score went missing. Then I tried to fake my anger and exasperation, then I realized that I became really angry for a while, then I thought that being angry only impedes the choir's ability to express themselves freely. Ok, but that's not the point. There's this 'lost' generation that isn't as rooted to choir as us, and I'm desperate for them to put their hearts back into singing.

I love studying about the circulatory system! And the cardiac cycle and lymphatic system and systole, diastole, a and b antibodies, antigens on red blood cells and blood type imcompatibility!! It's so cool to finally figure out where the aorta and pulmonary veins were! Mr Rodrigues has this software with videos are that were slightly veering towards the side of cartoon violence, when they showed someone chopping something and accidently nipping his flesh from his fingertips. But anyway, bio lessons are so fun right now.

And Mingting told this really funny joke about the boy who liked imitating an electric fan. Seriously, it was so peng fu da xiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment