Friday, July 27, 2007

Night is beautiful

I'm back home from the N2D run! Everyone's probably in the hall now sleeping/watching movies/sleeping.
But anyway, I ran 5 km, and was somewhat pleased with myself. Until I returned home. And thought of rewarding myself with some food. And I accidently opened the freezer and found the tub of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia that had been forgotten by everyone. Then I saw the box of chocolates we bought in the Hong Kong duty-free and I ate a spherical gold-foil one with a ball of marzipan and praline inside. But it was for a good cause! It was my motivation for reading the newspapers! (which only further depressed me when I read about what children under the Taliban regime was subjected to. So I reached for several packets of seaweed to chew my anger on.) Yawn. Sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment