Thursday, July 12, 2007

under the bearded barley

1) I want a domokun plushie!
2) Tonight will be the night when all literature students would be worrying about their literature portfolio. (Except Christine because "she had finished it in three days".)
3) I'm starting to associate Leonard with his very worn-out rubik's cube.
4) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is really interesting to study...
5) I want to watch Goodbye Lenin.
6) I have not watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time yet.
7) I want to go to Island Creamery!!!
8) Emo songs are interesting.
9) It has been raining for the past few days and I'm totally digging the awesome weather!
10) Xinfony is tomorrow and my sister has resorted to using post-it notes pasted around the house to remind her to pack in this and that.
11) I still can't appreciate Adam Lay Ybounden because it feels so... ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment