Thursday, May 01, 2008

when cookies dream, they dream of japan



I made some matcha cookies today! (Matcha is a kind of green tea that comes in powder form.) I am glad not to have ended up scraping bits of cookie from trays, as had been with a previous baking disaster from long ago. Anyway, they're pretty good and I shall be bringing some to school tomorrow!

It has a pleasantly strong aroma of green tea, but is, at the same time, not too overpowering. It also has a rather crumbly texture, but fortunately is still a little crisp and has a snap to it. However, I'm not really a big fan of matcha (in fact, I loathed haagen daz's green tea ice cream), so I probably wouldn't be making this again unless my life wholly depended on it.




There's Integration test tomorrow! I'm so excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment