Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy birthweek Angeline!! May your backpack stay relatively clean for the rest of the year and may PDPs rush to kiss your feet in a desperate bid to drag you into them! (More photos from the lunch and outing on facebook!)

I've just gotten back home from roadrun around Bedok, an eternity-long choir audition, and dinner in what felt like a convectional oven. I feel so refreshed now after a nice bath!~

Anyway OMG I'LL MISS ZANDOR/BETA TO BITS!!! <3 <3 <3 !!!

Roadrun was only good when I got to the finish line. Throughout the entire run, I couldn't find the group I was supposed to run with so I ended up panicking a little and increasing my pace towards the end. Anyway, I only managed to find Andrea and Jeremy (who immediately dashed ahead of me) and when I reached the end, the lines on the track seemed to be doing hoe-down in front of me and the next thing I knew, I felt my legs give a little and saw a woman giving me a Robocop stare as if trying to will me into not collapsing.

On hindsight, I now think that was so embarrassing. However, I'm content with my position (a prime number! Yay!) and the fact that I've received the first ever certificate in my JC life is mildly thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment