Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Second day of orientation was super hyper fun!!!!~~~~xcfdgxcdfg!@&1s,

We had this chronorace in the morning which was really fun towards the end because everyone was cheering by then. After lunch I began to feel really woozy and sleepy, and kind of stoned through OG time. Following that, we had mass dance! The last one we did was super fun and amazing, and it was really spontaneous too. It felt like that traditional National Day train line people do in Xinmin, just that this one's more like a few hundred times better.

I'm also really glad I got accepted into KI class without having to go for the interview along with Andrea, thank God. I'm really looking forward to KI lessons and all the discussions that will transpire when looking at various subjects. Even though it sounds like an ineffably dull and nerdy pursuit when I put it like that.

I'm looking forward to spending these two years in TJ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment