Monday, February 23, 2009

I hate mondays

So today I woke up a few minutes later, ate disappointing food for breakfast, lost my balance while falling asleep standing up on the train, and basically zoned out for a good part of the day. It amazes me how I'm still alive here because one of these days I'm seriously gonna lose it. And snap while doing PW or something. Maybe my mental breakdown will involve a hole punch and green foolscap. But anyway you get the idea, I'm spiraling into certain disaster/tragedy/melodrama.

HENCE, when I return home on late days, I'm going to cut-off all communication with the world outside of me and "forget" that I actually own a mobile phone. Ha.

(Anyway, I went out with the usual CTITW posse and we basically forgot about the world's heady descent into certain economic doom and chaos and etc. and went to Kovan for drinks and pasta and chocolate fondue. Otherwise I would be undergoing electrotherapy right now and imagine how inconvenient it would be, trying to type with your arms strapped to a treatment table.)

No comments:

Post a Comment