Saturday, May 16, 2009

bagels

I'm hungry.

This morning, I had Fage 2% yoghurt with a strawberry conserve and I added my own fresh strawberries and honey. After college day emceeing and the events that ensued, I decidedly binged on walnut cake and eclairs and lychee tarts from the reception. For lunch I had wonton soup. For dinner I had raisin bread, my grandma's goreng pisang, a whole orange, an apple and some grapes.

I've not been eating well in a very long time. I have never eaten breakfast sitting down since school started, I do not know what goes into my lunch usually, and dinner is a 9pm Nutella-and-bread-and-fruit affair. With such a diet you would expect me to lose like, 10 kg, but nooooooo the lack of sleep has only forced upon more weight and misery on me.

Besides the usual reportage of my banal existence, light has finally descended upon the bleak and foggy lows of my sleep-deprived life. After attending the CAP briefing, the June holidays suddenly seem a lot more exciting, I chose art, contemporary dance and drama, among other things.

And I'm sleepy; I shall force myself to sleep now despite failing to complete my history homework still.

No comments:

Post a Comment