Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some Other Spring

It's already Sunday afternoon and here I am, trying to hold on to as much as I can of the weekend as possible. But it is all transient and futile, since time escapes through my fingers like a stream of water that must head to its destination. (cue Confusion-period philosopher with thin long beard) Such is life.

Anyway I've been hyper busy lately and JC life has given me a new awareness of time that I waste doing unproductive things, such as reading the Sunday comics while sharing a Kinder Bueno bar with my sister.

In preparation of the sustainable and vegan Mothers' Day dinner that I'm making later (rosemary, olive oil, sea salt and grilled vegetables yum), I'm compiling a jazz playlist with Nina Simon, Billie Holiday and the like while reading a book on experimental writing techniques. And I shall go for a jog along the canal soon.

I'm making full use of my holiday and no one's going to ruin it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment