Sunday, May 31, 2009

this mess is not hot.

Thanks to everyone's busy schedules, I can't even go to Malacca next week now. (My mum suggested having a bumboat ride or a trip to sentosa but I'm so emotionally affected by this piece of news, I refuse to elaborate further.)

OK I will have to now DECREE that my nov/dec holiday are sacred, and by hook or by crook, come rain or shine or freak monster typhoon-tornado-massive-earthquake-serious-volcanic-action disaster, no matter how or what, even if there's a nuclear threat or another financial crisis or the possibility of contracting some HxNy influenza strain that will eat away my guts and liquify me from the inside out, I AM (1) GOING TO GET ON A JET PLANE PLANE, (2) FLY OFF SOMEWHERE AT LEAST 10 HOURS AWAY FROM SINGAPORE, and (3) ACTUALLY HAVE FUN IN THE PROCESS.

And I'm getting increasingly enticed by the thought of disappearing mysteriously in that country and not returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment