Sunday, July 05, 2009

best half birthday everrrrrrr

Helped my mum hang up national day decorations around church for the kindergarten (read: climbing up dizzying heights with shaky old ladders).

My family went to sakae later to eat sushi and it started to rain. Heavily.

It was still pouring when we reached Bishan. We're going try Italian-Romanian food at the market later, but seeing how it's still raining out there, maybe we'll have to settle for something else, like dumplings and soup. I'm not complaining though!

Anyway at Cold Storage today, my mum emerged out and surprised me with a potted basil plant as a half birthday present! It's currently my favourite plant at home now. I have a pet basil plant.

Oh, and I did this facebook album as my half birthday gift to everyone - blast from the past

The sky is covered with dust bunnies leaping heavenward. The wind is cold but not piercingly so. The rain is momentarily stopping, but it looks like it's going to pour again. I'm surrounded by poetry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment