Thursday, July 16, 2009

chairlift

I have A Level Chinese Oral tomorrow and I've just come back from Udders after having the best hot chocolate I've ever drunk in my entire life! I can sleep happy now, if not for the fact that a) there's oral tomorrow and b) UNAS PRESENTATIONNNN!!! IS!!!! IN!!!! ONE!!!! WEEK!!!!

I'm a little hyper but this is really the chocolate in me speaking. It also is, unfortunately, not doing anything wonderful to my throat, unless you count that hairy feeling in your gullet as something to find any delight in.

Anyway this is really weird but I'm channeling the New Man of late. Laughing and crying while reading a book on the train is one thing, but tearing during Econs lecture while remembering the lines is perhaps a sign of insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment