Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what originality of vision

Today, I:

Started reading The Virgin Suicides
Was psychologically scarred during history lecture
Revived my interest in journalism
Got pissed with nothing
Got pissed with something
Forgot to depend on Him again
Got home before sunset
Ranted with my Esther about trigonometry in A Maths
Will attempt to finish everything in 2 hours

Life has been crazy as usual. I'm worried that TIP might leave me gasping for air again during the holidays, but I guess interning at Toa Payoh wouldn't kill me with the commute. PW, however, is becoming more and more pointless as the weeks go by, but I'm glad my group's pretty creative and relatively on the ball and that's still slight motivation to cooperate with the system. Anyone interested in a student-led demonstration at hong lim park?

No comments:

Post a Comment