Thursday, September 02, 2010

back to the old house

BREAKING NEWS: I HAVE PROCURED THE MUCH-FETED CREATE-YOUR-OWN-TUMBLER TUMBLER FROM STARBUCKS! Currently, Allen Ginsberg is gracing the front of my tumbler. Tomorrow, a double rainbow. The day after, a kitten. (Maybe.) CREATIVE JUICES NOW FLOWING LIKE NEVER BEFORE. I WANT TO QUIT SCHOOL TO DO DESIGN FULL-TIME. O YEAH.

Also, I have re-united with my cat friend! This afternoon, I spotted her on the granite wall near my block and she ran to me purring/meowing/coughing/stretching AND WE ALL HAD OUR TIME IN THE SUN, which by the way, WAS CRAZY-HOT. ANYWAY, THE WINTER IN MY HEART HAS THAWED AND GIVEN WAY TO SPRING. <3 LOVES. CATS ARE WONDERFUL FRIENDS, YOU SHOULD ALL MAKE FRIENDS WITH ONE NOW. <3 <3 <3 SHE HAS A VERY FLUFFY BELLY. <3 <3 <3

Additionally, the teachers' day tea thingum was much fun! We had an overabundant spread of fruits, green tea loaves, dainty ham, potato and cucumber sandwiches, white chocolate rounds, and raspberry jam biscuits. (On the other hand, there were nacho chips involved, but such an accommodation was necessary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment