Saturday, May 13, 2006

a beautiful weekend

This rapid degenaration of brain cells. It's spreading :(

I have a headache. I have to live debate breathe debate think debate sleep debate dream debate draw debate. I have the words 'Sustainable Development' stuck in my head. I can hear it breathing!!
It's just so difficult to be preparing for both sides because you're saying this and while you're prepping there's this mini-debate in your head already rebutting and counter-rebutting and POI-ing and 'wouldn't you agree with me sir/ma'm?'-ing. Multiply that by the number of points you introduce in ever argument as your prepare. Nerve wrecking, I can tell you now.

I think debate does wonders for the brain. Because just a few weeks ago of rarely speaking due to exams, I couldn't properly articulate my thoughts (and that would have been just horrifying).

And there's going to be a hair check very soon, hints Mr Singh at silent moments of mortification. And it's so irritating that they have to do it at this time (of all times) because my hair is neither short nor too-long but and I can't do anything about it but I'm not sure whether I should do anything about it and it's so depressing I've been worrying about it for the whole freaking weekend!! Like whatever I'm just upset when people can't accept others for who they are. I should start accepting some people for who they are. Really. It's not like it's their fault I don't like talking or even associating with them. It's just my flawed mentality. I'm not being sarcastic. Shoot me if I snigger suddenly.

Hey and I've just missed the deadline for the VJC and NJC IP programs! Looks like I would be STUCK wearing secondary school uniforms for another 2 whole freaking years So it's rather upsetting. But I've thought through the consequences of going for the Integrated Program actually. VJC is nearly 2 hours away from my house (and also NJ) and maybe I might not be ready for this pace of learning. I mean, I don't even have an A1 for science (although someone does and it makes me just very unhappy, ya know) and I did so badly for science and maths CA1. I just hope my mid-year exams can help to get into the 1A3 stream.

I'm so disappointed.

At least there's debate now to look forward to.

1 comment: