Monday, May 08, 2006

well imagine that.



I did that last year when I was still young and naive. I miss the ignorance and lack of self-consciousness I had when I was sec 1.

Who reads my blog anyway?? Posting all my thoughts in anticipation of a discussion only results in avant-garde surrealist experimentalist style comments in my tag-board. I miss my online friends I had in the past. Ellie, Rida, Nini, Sussi, Ea, Phil, Josh, Willow, Opal, Glo, Dee, or anyone else whom I had missed out, if you're reading this, I miss you :weep I miss the Madhouse :weep etc.

English Paper 1 today was kinda crappy. I wrote the descriptive composition of a bus ride and I nearly felt asleep because bus rides remind me of dozing off. Heh.
Then after the break I returned to class, only to to find that I have A2 for science CA1. That's not enough for the 1A3 stream I need to apply for. Guess who scored the highest. Some people have ALL the time to study. I'm rather peeved.
Then Andrea told me that the motion for next Monday's debate tournament has been released, bringing me to a frantic panic machine.
History Paper was okay.. with rather forgettable questions. Just that I think section c is going to pull me down alot. Were those meant to be essay questions??? I only wrote like, 8 lines for a 6 mark question!!! There wasn't much to write about anyway.
Then I went home, but not before waiting for 55 for about 20 minutes. I don't like the time schedules for 55 in the afternoons.

I can't wait for English Paper 2 tomorrow. But I can wait for the summary.
I can't wait for Maths Paper 1 tomorrow. Maths is fun.

2 comments:

  1. hellos. angeline here.
    yeahs nice blog ((:
    this shows that SOMEONE is reading your blog ((:
    continue posting xDD

    ReplyDelete