Thursday, May 04, 2006

The cryptic blog post

It's beyond our control anyway. It's not like it's a world that revolves around one particular person who controls all friendships and freaking shallow pool of friends/aquaintances. But it's cool, duncha think, that everywhere you go you can wave your hands, you'll always have people at your sides and even better—you can ALL go toilet together! Then you'll have people to Pei you everywhere, and the people who Pangseh you will be so out of your circle of friends. You can carry your tote bags everywhere with you now! To go shopping for ballet pumps, sling bags that aren't cool in your eyes anymore, super cute keychains and graphic tees that claim to be art. I mean, now that surf brands are not acceptable now, you need to venture your field of expertise in making the normal people sick, right? Crumpler, Zinc, Billabong, Roxy. They once used be cooler ya know. Blech! Fashion, over my dead body, huh. See? Even my toes are laughing at such crude unoriginality

And I also can't figure out how people can look like okay-people but become freaking anal when they start talking. Lord help me.

I am deranged. I am also estranged from the people whom I thought could all grow old together and bring our grandchildren for walks down, say, the central business district, and sit in al fresco cafés to reminisce the past to match our bittersweet mocha. But I'm okay with dreaming of idealistic fantasies that I doubt will ever materialize.

No comments:

Post a Comment