Sunday, May 07, 2006

I can think of no title at the moment

Some links that I have clicked on today:

UIN/FIN Algorithm or rather, something cool to do with your NRIC number.
Threadless
vPOST A cool new way to order stuff from the USA and Japan

That's about it because I was eating my dad's birthday cake. Which was this mocha flavoured thing from BreadTalk, but the comparatively enormous chocolate mug on top that was filled with cream was heavenly. (In a counter-culture against slim and skinny ideals sort of way)

Yes, and the elections... I'm ratherglad we live in Singapore. Look at a few other nations. Riots and unrest breakout, usually after the election results come out. Look at Singapore. In half a day, the results come out, people celebrate, all is happy and well. I guess it might be due to the predictable nature of our politics.

There's English Paper 1 and History Paper tomorrow! I'm rather looking forward to them. I just hope that I have enough time to complete my essays and compositions. Which I totally suck at. You know, time-management and the pre-adult understanding of time. Yeah. I'm vague as usual. I apologize. blahblahblah.

No comments:

Post a Comment