Monday, August 14, 2006

Snippets


Yep. So right now I'm in love with ZIG Clean Color II. (sorta) They are pretty easy to scribble with and I bought them at only $1 at Kinokuniya. (though it was more of a clearance sale thing.)


I've stumbled across this design blog aptly named design*sponge that has really funky finds. You know. Things that I can only dream of owning. But still! Browsing through the pages of patterns and pottery has a rather calming and therapeutic effect on me (who is coughing and cursing the rising air pollution levels and has a Chinese test on Thursday. Woe.)


And I've found this blog that revolves around choral music and choirs in SIngapore! And that's Shima e playing on the blog. Neat, huh? Vibrancy of Voices (Speaking of Shima e, that was one of the first songs I heard XM chorale sing, when I first entered in Sec 1. The other song was daemon irrepit callidus. Oh how I loved those days. Of Perth and the joy of being Sec 1.)


Gah it's 11.07 already and I had promised myself to sleep at 10 and wake up earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment