Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday

Right now I'm in love with 'Eyes' by Rogue Wave. Though sadly it's the sort that would start turning cheesy after a few listens-to. I searched Youtube, and this the closest I could get to the song! (and plus, it's Fruits Basket. Now that's one anime that I can tolerate)



And SRJCs' are in a weeks' time!! Thank God there's only 7 schools this year plus one swing team. Using the Probability Theory, we have a 4/7 chance of making it to the semis and a 2/7 chance of making it to the finals! We have a lower chance of NOT making it to the semis! Hopefully, we will be able to emerge as champions again this year :)

THBT genetically-modified food is essential to the survival of mankind. Hmm... slightly more difficult that I thought, but DEFINITELY easier than RJC's THBT sustainable development is an impossible dream.

Plus, there's CL debate tomorrow! And Ms Lim's teaching us debate for English! I can smell debate culture brewing in the air... and it sure smells... juicy. I can't wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment