Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tired

Is it just me, or is everyone caught up in their own things? Everyone seems to be preoccupied in a world of their own. But where do I belong?

That was a line from Brace Face. Where do I belong? I'm like this rojak of mixing around with different people and different CCAs and trying to excel in so many areas, I'm starting to lose focus on what I should really be concentrating on. God. Yes, God. He is always there for us even though we may forsake Him, reject Him, doubt Him. And we only turn to Him when we want His help. Who are we to be asking so much of Him? Who are we to even deserve His love?

So from now on, I, Samuel Lee, will treasure my priviledges as a child of God. I will not conform to the expectations of the world, but have my peace in God alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment