Friday, August 18, 2006

Those random blog memes

I went to my sister's blog and she told me to do this:

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Dont read the questions below before you answer and tag 5 people to do this.

(1) Nicholas
(2) Elizabeth
(3) Hazel
(4) Andrea
(5) Marcus
(6) Esther the sister!
(7) Shaojie
(8) Baozhen
(9) Christine
(10) Ruimin
(11) Leonard
(12) Gavin
(13) Olivia
(14) Jialin
(15) Germaine
(16) Gwen
(17) Xinyi
(18) Elgin
(19) Ms Yap BL XD
(20) and Zizhao!

When did you meet 14?
Ahaha! Last year when I was Sec 1. But I know her better now that she's in the choir comm too!

What would you do if you never meet 1?
I might never have known about debate :(( But then again, it was Jonathan who introduced me o.0

What would you do if 9 & 20 dated?
OMGdness ew! XD

Did you ever liked 19?
She's one of favourite teachers!! XD

Would 6 & 17 make a good couple?
HAHAHA NO WAY!

Describe 3
Female, sharp-witted, mature, eloquent

Do you think 8 is attractive?
She has a very bubbly personality, so I guess that her charm would attract guys (prays that boazhen would never read this XD )

Tell me something about 7
Vain! And sits next to me.

Do you know any of 12's family?
Wow, actually, not really.

What's 8's favourite?
God, and I think, being in band? It's just a wild guess :P

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
I'd be laughing for the rest of the year!

What language does 15 speak?
english & chinese.

Who is 9 going out with?
Oooooh... I really wonder XD

How old is 16 now?
She's gonna be 14 soon!

When was the last time you talked to 13?
After choir in front of the bubble tea shop. Does crappin' away and laughing like idiots count as talking?

Who's 2's favourite band/singer?
hmmm... it's probably someone or some people who can make music that has a beat that you can dance to

Would you date 4?
If I was female, then... I dunno? I would probably be criticizing him for putting me in his trap of emotional enslavement because I would be a modern, liberal woman that would be still be whole without some other person in her life. And besides, he would rather date someone else, right? XD that was all in the spirit of jest, of course.

Would you date 7?
(see above answer. Intensify it by 20x.)

Is 15 single?
yeah, i think. no, maybe not. haha XD

What is 10's last name?
Li. (or was it Lee? *cowers in shame*) I think it's Lee.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
Hmm... no. No way XD

What school does 3 goes to?
XMS

Where does 6 lives?
In the same house as me!! XD

What's your favourite thing about 5?
Funny facial expressions; beaver-like qualities

Have you seen 1 naked?
EW! NO!

Name 5 people to do this
(1) Zizhao
(2) Elizabeth
(3) Nicholas
(4) Olivia
(5) Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment