Thursday, November 02, 2006

(a) SL camp is tomorrow
(b) I haven't packed my bags for anything yet.
(c) Because I haven't receieved the packing list.
(d) and I have to go for choir and at the same time, SL camp.
(e) and I'll be going back to school on all the full days that I'll be at my class chalet.
(f) which probably means I wouldn't have time to go with everyone to, i dunno, have fun at escape theme park?
(g) so what's the point of paying for class chalet if you're probably not going to sleep and most likely end up moonlighting as a cleaner when you come back from school?
(h) what's the point of anything, really, when things beyond my own choice swallow up my own time?
(i) I want the right to spend my time the way I want it. I know it comes with responsibilities but at least I do get some control over vital aspects of my life?
(j) So, I've already decided. I need to give up something in order to concentrate more on studies next year. I don't want to waste my time on doing things that I don't enjoy. I enjoy debating. I enjoy singing. I might enjoy planning for things or ushering or shush-ing people up when they talk in the hall. I'm unsure whether I enjoy juggling with too many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment