Tuesday, November 14, 2006

urgh

It was a bad day today.

(i) I woke up late; had to go for the meeting 30 minutes behind time.
(ii) Went to J8, was immediately bombarded by other teenagers trying to make a quick buck by getting people to donate for a 'charitable cause'. I'm not sure 'charitable' referred to the organization they were touting for. Lost $5 dollars in the process.
(iii) Bought chicken from Shihlin. They cleverly refried a burnt piece and paraded it as freshly made with freshly fried batter.
(iv) Was crossing road (with traffic lights). Nearly hit by maroon Mercedes (which I found quite attractive actually). Oh why didn't it actually hit me harder? It might have made me happier. But anyway.
(v) Went home, it started to rain.
(vi) Read newspaper. Oh... fuck, the gahmen has done it again. Stupid 7% GST. Clever diplomacy and model use of nonspeak by PM Lee.
(vii) No one will laugh with me when I watch Spongbob Squarepants :(


Spheres and helium by *kisskornel on deviantART

I want to live by the lake and release balloons periodically to celebrate the passing of time.
Just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment