Friday, February 29, 2008

Colours





Was really happy with what I found in the mail. APC's Spring 08 catalogue is so sunny and bursting with joy that it makes me happy to feel its yellow fabric cover! I think I'm turning into those people who order catalogues for the thrill of receiving a thick package/envelope in the mail addressed to them, hungry for a mail-order surprise besides the routine, depressing stacks of bills.

And term reports for my class were given out today! Two of the subjects included in the report reflected the wrong marks, which was exponentially annoying, given my already-fragile state after the whole A maths rout. Anyway, the only subject that didn't reflect progression was physics. I guess since my parents take it for-granted that their son will always do well in English-related subjects, they'll probably zero-in on Chinese and Physics. Oh, joy.

Anyway, I had a laugh when I saw what was sitting on the kitchen table today. A box of those Chocodate things that Shiyun tried to get everyone to eat during the debate training held during around CNY! (It was rather unpopular since dates aren't exactly my generation's favourite snack.) Someone went to Dubai and gave a box to us, and now I'm stuck with the curse of the Unpopular Chocolate. My parents love it, though. Maybe dates are a 70s thing, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment