Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucas!!!

Lucas turns 21 today! Which I think is somewhat weird because I always think he's at least 25 but then sometimes I think he's 18. So I guess it evens out! I think he's the best coach ever, but he's probably uncomfortable with people attaching superlatives like that to him in public. (:P)

DSC01061
We had a great time in the canteen eating pizza. I really love it when the school's deserted and quiet. I feel a greater sense of order without having people buzzing past in all directions.

And this has got me wondering what I'll be doing during my 21st birthday. In an ideal world I would be having a quiet gathering with my friends by the beach. Maybe we'll watch the sunset together, and then we'll catch an indie flick after that. But of course, I speculate. Plus, there's still 5 years left for me to go including taking my o levels, taking my a levels, entering army, and filling in uni application forms.

Wordpress doesn't love me enough to allow my comments to be posted in people's blogs. (mildly frustrated)

No comments:

Post a Comment