Monday, December 22, 2008

hands in the snow

Back from watching Yes Man with the guys from church (and Jan)! I didn't really like it because of the shallow story line (pessimistic guy is depressed and bitter about life in general after divorce), the unsurprising twists in the plot (boss requests protagonist to come up to office, protagonist expecting to be fired is instead posted to management), and the lack of depth to most of the characters ("flat" characters remain unchanged despite much of the plot revolving somewhat around them too).

Anyway I'm feeling so blah right now. Like, oh Christmas is coming. Blah. I'm going for CCIS later. Blah. I am reading Sophie's World again. Blah. I have Christmas parties to attend. Blah. I haven't got Christmas presents that I wanted to give. Blah.

Maybe everyone at some point considers a need to become a Yes man but right now I'm more of an Embracing the Negative Because Other Choices Cheese Me Off man.

No comments:

Post a Comment