Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yeah feeling chic and subdued yeah

Oh! 80% dark chocolate bar, shall I compare thee to a summer's day? You are a swathe of warm sunshine after a spell of rain. You are the sweetest of all candy in the least showy way. You set my heart ablaze with light and newfound clarity (?). Etc. etc.

On that food-centric note, dinner yesterday was nice. I had broccoli and cheddar soup in a cardboard sipper cup in one hand with a lightly toasted garlic pretzel in the other. It was enough for me to carry on with that arduous task that lay ahead at the Christmas Village. Ominous sounding, huh.

(And Lewin remembered that I like matcha candy while in Hokkaido! Thanks Lewin!! Although he couldn't find any, I still got the white chocolate biscuit that I still like.)

My last day of CCIS duty is up next! I think I have to be more prayerful and patient because I'm not the sort to forgive bratty youngsters dressing up a megajillion times their maturity level, though thankfully I can still grin and bear it without using my booklets as a weapon which will be horribly detrimental to Christmas cheer among many other things of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment