Friday, November 05, 2010

you are now leaving planet derrida

I did not do anything today. (I did spend time with my sister, who, in return, spent time with Pride and Prejudice, which in return made her more literate. And literacy is the key to economic mobility.) It's that point in your revision where you're like, Do I Really Need To Know This, and you start making plans to visit a flea market, bake cupcakes, and write an analytical essay on Crystal Castles' entire discography. 

Anyway, I baked a batch of Guinness chocolate + dulce de leche + Baileys-frosted cupcakes! I derive short-term pleasures from such culinary adventures that, in the long run, help me to develop as a person. Ta-da! Holistic development, check. 

In other news, the KI and literature t-shirts are *finally* here. Yay! They are very beautiful. I cannot wait to set them loose. The aesthetic experience really makes the organisation of very trivial garment-related concerns totally worth the weeks of torment and suffering. Oh what the hell, at least I emerged "braver" and "stronger" — I should write this into my testimonial, why don't I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment