Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Last day already?!

(SORRY JOEY!!! I had already promised my sister eons ago to go shopping with her so I couldn't come to the party T_T)

Anyway.
Orchard road wasn't very crowded today (but Food Republic was still crowded; there is never a moment of silence in that place) which made movement so much less claustrophobic and hassled. Ok, I was planning to buy slippers this time, but the shop was closed. At least I now have the latest Decemberists' CD (proud) :)

Offtopic:
And yeah, it has been tradition for me to give Junda a bar of Mars every year for his birthday, I'd better remember to buy one tomorrow morning!

So finally, we decided to take 162 back because we were sick of the MRT and the hordes of people that came with it, and we ended up walking in circles along orchard road looking for a bus stop that 162 stopped at. I am so glad we took a bus back. And I'm so glad I didn't wear long pants or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment