Monday, May 21, 2007

Ambitious holiday reading list



Actually, I'm just bearing the guilt of not reading the books that I've asked my dad to buy (partly because at kinokuniya/borders sales I usually go crazy and get any book that looks interesting without thinking twice).

We have to do a portfolio for English Literature! Perhaps it may seem rather tiresome, but I'm kind of excited about the whole project. And as a side-note, I'm really wondering where my sec 2 literature project on Animal Farm is now, because I really like the articles I wrote on that 'publication'. Also, because I wrote and printed and pasted the entire compilation but the thing was group work... which totally did not foster a good environment for teamwork.

I'm excited/exhausted/exuberant because...
There's the LISHA-SBL debates this Wednesday!
Lit. class is going to watch A Midsummer Night's Dream on Thursday!
I'm going jamming this Friday, followed by a dinner with my family somewhere nearby clarke quay. (I hope we get to go to Paisley and Cream!)
There's a philatelic trail at Fort Canning this Saturday and I'm going with my mum and sister. AND after that we're probably having a debate outing, and then in the evening I'm going for the NJC concert.

Yay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment