Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday is dreary

I am so frustrated. With everything. But not to the point of tearing my hair out and slashing my wrists and then using my veins as knitting material. (The thought alone disturbs.)

I realized that I the Maths Olympiad is tomorrow but I have no prior preparations for it whatsoever since I'm not going for the trainings anymore. So, I'm prepared to flunk and get back a sympathetic certificate of participation.

And I've forgotten to blog about my report book! Bad: Didn't do well for all three sciences and A Maths (at least in my opinion, percentage and level position took a nose-dive. Good: 80-point-something percent for English which is an all-time high for me, A1 for E maths, A2 for literature (which was quite upsetting, but still—), slight improvement for CL which was immediately cancelled out upon the addition of my CA1 marks, B3 for Combined Humanities which was surprising since I suck at conforming my answers to the very evil and sneaky LORMS.

Interesting how everyone's using the holidays as an opportunity to revise and recap everything. I think I'll revise for Chemistry on the plane to Hong Kong, and key A Math concepts that everyone says is So So Soooo Very Important.

But Maths Olympiad is tomorrow!! At 7.45 am too. I'm so sure that I'll wake up 15 minutes late and then end up taking a cab to school, as with all other school activities that take place on a Saturday morning. (And having to endure the shameless criticism and passing comments that the grumpy security guard would inflict on me, because I'm not on speaking terms with him for reasons that are now obvious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment