Friday, May 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I feel rather happy about my biology paper today, especially the colourful notes that I did. I hated my essays.

E maths was quite easy apart from the matrix question that I panicked while doing, and the annoying question about a machine making 5 mp3 players in x minutes.

So here's the anticipated ranking of results:
1) English
2) Literature
3) E Maths
4) History
5) Biology
6) Social Studies
7) A Maths
8) Physics
9) Chinese
10) Chemistry

Oh sigh T_T Andrea and Sherina and the rest are probably at the cinema now watching Spiderman 3. How depressing. But...
I'VE WATCHED IT FIRST BWAHAHA!

Okay so now that the exams are over I can't wait to watch re-runs of Veronica Mars on Channel 5 with my sister who is obviously much more popular than me already because she folds her skirt and 'accidently' leaves her blouse untucked and wears ankles socks and draws on her shoes and wears bright blue ear studs to school and rarely pins up her fringe and doesn't flinch about coming to school in ankle socks and carries a clutch around school with funky prints from a hip bookstore in town. I mean, how cool is that? Sec 1s are so cool! I found it ironic that some of them were complaining about having a few papers for mid years, and perhaps they forgot that their seniors had 20 papers. But it's like that every year. Did I mention how awesomely fantastically supremely cool sec 1s are? Oh—the feeling of liberation to skip down the hallway with half a shirt flapping in the wind, the happiness of listening to your funky processed poppy music and blasting it real loud so thaat everyone can share the same joy that you feel (thank goodness Esther never does that), the exhilaration of getting all chummy with SLs with funky hair and an equally funky vocabulary! Oh what joy it is to be young and free again!

I think the sec 1s this year are maturing very quickly, though not as quickly as the previous sec 1s, they're definitely light years faster than my batch. Which may be a good thing or a bad thing. Last year they were playing catching, running all over the canteen; year before last, they were slinking around solitarily by the green outdoor benches, silently worried about the fact that Village By The Sea was not in stock—how on earth were they going to study literature?? And why do I keep talking about sec 1s??

No comments:

Post a Comment