Friday, May 04, 2007

I hate my CA1 marks

A1 for E maths
B4 for A maths and combined humans.
Andrea: I only got 80something for chem/physics... it's not high enough.
Limin and I will probably hunt and murder him at night like the SS in Nazi Germany.
I hate studying chinese just because that's my race. No that's only like half my race.
Was mugging A maths earlier, am mad at my calculators. I'm going to buy a new one next week/borrow my sister's one.
I love exams but I don't like the strings attached.
Going to RJC tomorrow to study/peep at U14 debates.
Can't wait to go to
(i) Victoria Chorale concert
(ii) NJC concert
(iii) Maybe the hwachong concert
(iv) HK this June!
Literature today was so unproductive.
Biology was refreshing.
History was interesting and memorable.
English was, and has been, non-existant.
Mum and Sister talking about how important mid-years are for her.
At least she gets to skip O levels and take the IB.
What a fashionable education she'll have.
I want to dig a hole to and crawl inside wallow in my insecurities.
I prefer unseen poetry to TKAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment