Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Twister Days

Had lots of fun playing Twister last Tuesday. And... last Tuesday was also Ruimin's 16th birthday! Made her a bookmark which I'm very proud of. Okay I'm a bad gifter, because I am so not an original person.

So are some photos to document the fun we had:








Well, we played in a tournament format including a wildcard round, and after a series of selection of winners from the different gender categories, we held a grand finals with Mei Jun, Cheekit, Zhangfan and Limin (and Seow Koon as the wildcard participant), where Limin was crowned the Twister champion (and looked pissed and angry when she stomped off afterwards, causing great concern), with Cheekit as the 1st runner-up!




My Twister mat needs SERIOUS airing now!!

We played murderer after that. The squeezey-hand version. I made the stupid mistake of accidentally killing myself and it was such a waste too, because I was having so much fun. Darn.

After that, Jeremy suggested we play Polar Bear. I was the polar bear for one round, and suddenly Zhangfan somehow knew that, and I ended up being accused by the mob of angry villagers. LOL! And the funny part was when Seow Koon was always the one who gets killed by the polar bears, followed by He Xiang, and how Christine was always the murderer/polar bear and how it's always the quiet ones who are evil.

301 totally rocks! Everyone is really sporting, especially with Christabel, who was the 'emcee' of sorts, and kept the class entertained (when, as dictated by post exam activity schedules, it should have been me. haha oops). After that, we went to watch a movie in the hall, where I ended up taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment