Tuesday, April 01, 2008

In brief:

On tomorrow's Xinfony -
It's Xinfony tomorrow! I'm kinda excited for my sister, who is sitting next to me, frantically churning out Jia You Cards from her sorta fancy stationery mill. (Actually, just our collection of our mum's vintage knitting patterns that were nearly thrown out from the Great Clean-Up of 2006, and scraps of card stock.)

On sea salt -
And after begging my parents to get a bottle of sea salt, I have finally given up and went out to buy a bottle for myself today. Will see if it really adds a different dimension to whatever I'm gonna make with it.

On homecoming day -
The hour of celebration draws on apace! I have only just realized that I'm supposed to do flyers and posters for Das Wofee Haus! (where 401 will be selling waffles and coffee, which will make you look so hip and cultured, although I still question the cultural quotient of waffles and coffee even though you can hold a skinny latte in one hand and chomp on a nutella waffle with the other and look like an extra from the set of Friends.)

On the pursuit of macaroons -
Will be walking really really close to cedele at Raffles City so I might pop by to grab, like, 3 macaroons. By the way, I hear that Pierre Hermé, renowned French pastry chef, is coming to Singapore for this year's food festival. :D I want to go for his masterclasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment