Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Week of Dinners Pt.2

Have just returned from tiong bahru market. Some of us from yfc were celebrating a birthday and sending off someone to the army as well. Was quite a good time of fellowship.

I'm am so sleepy right now, but I can't even fall asleep yet because there are the gemx (don't. even. ask.) notice boards to settle, something that I was informed only at the last minute, if I may so unhappily add. Yet I feel tranquilized, and I haven't had a decent 6-hour sleep since tuesday night. So I'll be pretty cranky these few days.

So I guess I'm feeling irate that these things happen all the time, yet we are always taught to handle them face-on and bite the bullet to get along with it. There's no room for your opinion.

Well, I'm starting to think it's all bullshit, so there. Will someone please satisfy me with reasons good enough to justify the expected reactions towards such contingencies?

No comments:

Post a Comment