Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I want to crash through paper walls

Here are some overdue videos from Tel Aviv.




I haven't been blogging lately because project serve has been taking up most of my time, in a good way. I've got a pot of mushrooms and stock simmering in the kitchen to bring to lunch tomorrow, hope that turns out yummy!

Anyway, if that last post left you hanging and writhing in suspense, I managed to get past the first round, thank God! There's still one more round of appealing to go (!) after JAE results are released, and then there's that mad rush to buy sets of uniform and books. I'm almost certain that I shall overdose on chocolate one of these days.

And I'm getting cold feet about applying for hp. The odds of me getting in are second to none and even so, I'll probably end up delusional and suicidal by the end of the year. But I guess there's no harm in chasing your dreams.

Class chalet was fun! After seeing Lucas off at the airport, I made my way to the country club (classy huh). We took a walk by the beach and looked at the stars. I slept really well and woke up surprisingly refreshed. I came after all the teachers had left! Missed out so much.




My prose is getting boring. We're growing old too quickly. Arhjk;k11!JK#"jk'-039#&*

No comments:

Post a Comment