Saturday, January 10, 2009

touch the water with the end of your fingers

I wish I could be slower to anger.

Because there are bizarre instances beyond my comprehension that display the wildest lapses of logic and sense. Because there are times when an ice cream maker is less viable than a Swiss pineapple slicer of equal pricing. A pineapple slicer. A pineapple slicer that could buy 7.5 tubs of Ben & Jerry's. I don't even like pineapples.

OK, so it cores pineapples as well. Clarification: It is a pineapple corer AND slicer — a Swiss multitasking appliance. (Worth the experience and novelty I guess.) I could caramelise the yellow mediocrities into a pineapple jam or something.

Anyway to my horror I realised that class chalet starts tomorrow and I am so not mentally prepared for it. I've been so busy with project serve it was only a few minutes ago that I discovered that tomorrow is a Sunday and I am going to church in the morning.

Having said that, I really enjoyed spending time with the sec 1 kids today. They're really playful and cheeky, and have caused me endless worry at the science centre this morning, but I've burnt enough calories running after them in the Global Warming and the Virus exhibits ("No! You may not pin your friends down on the fibreglass HIV virus!") and most importantly I think I've been able to make friends! Whee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment