Saturday, January 31, 2009

intergalactic train journeys here I come

So it appears that I didn't get into that college, because I've been waiting all evening for that promised notification but I've been dissed by the selection committee. Again. Honestly I don't even know why I bothered.

Anyway, I think I'll be much happier in TJ, despite the fact I will not enjoy MRT rides squashed between grumpy caffeine junkies in their own early-morning stupor, despite the fact I have to explain where that is to most people when I tell them all the time, despite the fact that I will once again live in the shadows of more illustrious forebears, and despite the fact that my chances of clinching a pre-university scholarship of my own preference has suddenly dipped.

I'm obviously pissed that I've been left worrying all day without some kind of closing to this debacle. Oh well, I'm sure the choir has done everything it could to help with my appeal. I'm looking forward to joining some other CCA in JC, like photography, or odac! etc. The opportunities are endless...

Plus, I know two people in my OG! I am kind of excited still anyway. And I can take KI now, and it might be a little easier to get into the hp there too.

I don't really know how to end this post so I'll just stop abruptly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment