Sunday, April 15, 2007

I had such an amusing/bizarre dream last night. As usual I was at some concert and they were performing something that remotely resembles Lanterns Never Go Out (at least the make up was all there) and I needed a lift back home since it was quite late at night. Then Esther kept trailing after me and blocking my way, as usual, then I lost her in a crowd of twittering schoolchildren. Upon reaching the lobby (that looked as if it came out of the set of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory), I saw andrea and I asked him for a ride home, and he turned around and reared his strangely contorted face at me, evil and omminous, a la The Exorcist.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ventured. There was no response, surprisingly, and I went to call Esther and was slightly annoyed with my phone's number pad and its sticky, malfunctioning keys. Somehow, the speed dial she was assigned to didn't work and I had to frantically type my way through the phone book. A moment later, I caught up with her and witnessed a black, flat sports car drive up to us. There was no driver. (There was also a shiny, beetle-ish clown car behind it, but that's unimportant.)

So, my sister and I boarded the car and I found myself sitting next to andrea again, who was stoning though the look of evil still stirred some anxiety in me. There was a moment of tension, before the car jerked forward and whizzed round unearthly bends while I, recovering from the suddeness of it all, was reminded of Batman and his Batmobile. I called someone on my phone again (oddly enough, it was my sister, though she was sitting next to me. And like in sitcoms, a seperate scene appeared next to my field of view with a freeze-frame of her on the phone, mouth agape and everything.) and I was talking in quite a calm manner "Hello, I'm may be dying tonight because I'm stuck in a car witout a driver and etc. etc. So I'm probably not coming back for dinner" and she was like "oh alright I'll tell mummy".

We passed by the clown car and I think a few dilapidated mansions with spiralling staircases, before screeching loudly to a halt at my block of flats. Dream sequence ends here.

And a certain St____r is striking again. This time concerning some fictitious love of my life. I am amused and mildly flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment