Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Photos!

I'm having a "We dance round in a ring and suppose / but the Secret sits in the middle and knows" moment.

Band's got a gold! I was drawing the diagram for the enzyme-substrate complex during my biology test, and Mr Chia's voice suddenly came on through the PA system and I was temporary stunned for 5 minutes because of the suddeness of realization that band's SYF was today and that if they got a gold then choir would be even more pressurized, because it's so likely that dance and guzheng will get a gold too (draw the links yourself). No actually we want to get Gold WIth Honours this time. However I had the urge to rip the throat out of a certain tenor whose name rhymes with 'tart'. OK. And several others as well. Routine. But there's still no time for routine, anyway.

HOWEVER, I do have the photos of the dinner event last saturday and I shall attempt to upload them now. I photoshopped most of them to get rid of the pimples and blemishes.


This is me with my aunt. Just kidding. It's my sister who looks older than me, interestingly.









This photo just begs to be captioned!






Ruimin hiding behind a potted plant harbouring intentions of scaring Elizabeth when she walks past.



Limin acting cute -.-



Andrea acting, uhh, "cute".

No comments:

Post a Comment