Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stream-of-consciousness (is annoying to read)



Let me start by saying I'm not looking forward to Bio SPA tomorrow, because I've been only barely passing my biology tests and everyone's getting above 25. (And apparently getting 28/30 is also 'quite little' for a certain someone.) But at least it's more of a problem-solution-based approach to learning because I learn, very painfully, from the mistakes I make in the tests, while everyone is an I'm A Rote-Learning Kinda Person, which will probably make not much difference either. I think I'd rather have a more standards/outcome-based education. But any approach to education will have its inherent flaws so it's really no use complaining anyway. I really think that Eliz did her best in the auditions. I can draw the parallels between my dad and her, because at the end of the day it ain't your life, y'know. Okay so you're pursuing your Masters but just because you've encountered some difficulties, albeit serious, you shouldn't treat it as a burden. Likewise, if one doesn't it pass the audition, then it's probably God's way of saying Wait. Pause. Learn. Ironically, the song I'm listening to contains the lyrics "I'm a slave to work". There's so much pressure on my classmates to do well, I feel, at times, rather worried, and mostly concerned. I guess most of them are able to handle the workload. And I'm looking for a new blog template that's compatible with blogger 2.0 so help me please thank you. The title is phrased so strangely. Burning DVDs, reminiscing, going through the archives that documented my existence. I'm not sure if that was all a waste of time. A certain school, in their shock, can't believe they lost to us and called us noobs. I don't care, however. In fact, inside, I'm screaming with laughter. Etc. I'm craving some tempura mushrooms, but my eating habits scare me too. Is there anymore homework left undone? Do I have to prepare anything special tomorrow? Oh yes I haven't finished my minutes. It is yet another repeat episode of Samuel And The Minutes again, carried forward from last year, same time. I hate Word on my computer because it won't load. I also dislike my keyboard. But the complaints are without ceasing and frustrated am I. Why does Yoda have to speak in iambic pentameter? It reeks of faux-intelligentsia. Imagine a third speaker with such a style. How interesting, illuminating, but ludicrous. I should start on my minutes it's 3 months late. According to hearsay, mr brown lost his job due to blogging in excess. I blog to cache and consolidate. I must start revising the notes on burettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment