Thursday, April 12, 2007

I have an evil toe

Happy birthday Esther!!
(you emo-fashionista kid XD )
She has so many presents, especially from her classmates and the card from liren was so... interesting in a literary context. I think April kiddies have it so good because everyone remembers their birthdays and gets stuff for them. I should form the January Babies' Support Group in which everyone will remember each others' birthdays to prevent disappointment and depression during their birthdays. Etc. I think the fact that our birthdays fall much earlier than the rest of the cohod should be celebrated.

I'm thinking of switching to Xanga because I'm quite sick of the Blogger interface.

My dad and I have been busy experimenting with streams of unconsciousness (or internal dialogue) as a literary technique, since he's using it in an assignment. I think there's no 'set' method and pattern of using such devices since it should be organically derived from the character, meaning to say that there shouldn't necessarily be set rules to follow, like the usage of sentence fragments and monosyllabic words. Anyway, we had lots of fun.



I'm reposting the above video because it works again and I find it so haunting. It's called "Want You To Know" by The Freelance Hellraiser.

During the practice NAPFA run today, I developed a blister and it burst during the run so back in class, I removed my sock and found a lump of skin clinging, falling, off the side of my toe. It wasn't bleeding though the entire epidermis had fallen off and looked, well, evil. I hate blisters, and especially when I have dry feet that hardly get fresh air because of my pair of horrible, constricting, painfully unergonomic canvas shoes. At least there was no blood, it makes my skin crawl. I shan't be a doctor, let alone be a neurosurgeon.

And seriously, 301 seems to be made up of guitarists. Which is So Cool. And we gather round and sing songs (mostly from church, sometimes hoobastank's the reason, lol) during free time so it's like this bonding activity in a sea of lethargic souls. I feel sleepy already.

And this may just be a slight whim/fancy but I think I want to go to NAFA/LaSalle to pursue a career in graphics/fine art/contemporary writing, as originally intended when I was fourteen and young and naive. Maybe not so. I think it's more rewarding, albeit having to give up a more stable way of life. But then again, I am so fickle. And I smell anchovy, for some odd reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment