Thursday, April 26, 2007

Of vacuums and vacuum cleaners

I returned home today, carrying a huge stack of files and a shoebox, and realized something was missing from the hallway.

Because the chinchillas were gone!!

They came and took them away from me... and I never had a chance to say goodbye even.

Damn you, cursed bookcase that will soon stand in that place.

The vacuum cleaner will be stowed away in the storeroom once again, it seems to emerge only in 12 year intervals. It has no more use. The chins have came and gone. Our house was just a 3 year pit stop for them in their mad search for the meaning of their existence. I am feeling the same emptiness as I did when someone died. I am ashamed of certain people's actions. I am the teenage rebel that no one hears. I feel so depressed but it's difficult to show it when other people face greater problems, I guess.

So, I went to the kitchen and made a very nice cheese and onion omelette for my bleeding heart. I feel like my babies had been snatched away. Besides, I was really close to Mochi. So feel my emo wrath! I'll probably exude the Vibes Of Unhappiness wherever I stomp now.

Now my mum is trying to get me to speak mandarin. I don't really like the way Singaporeans speak chinese; it's so alyrical and sounds just as bad as their English. It is ugly. It makes my skin crawl. Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment