Friday, October 10, 2008

asleep at a party

Sheesh, it is even possible to hate and like today at the same time?

I hated today because of the truly freakishly warm weather. I hated today because of my encounter with someone who had a nose so long it drooped to one side due to gravity acting on it. (Though it wasn't his nose that was off-putting.) I hated today because it felt so unproductive. I hated today because I've realised that I don't know people well enough and hence will adapt better to a life of a hermit. And I shall wear scratchy hemp sackcloth for the rest of my days.

I liked today because the open house at hc was fun and informative. I liked today because I am no longer drawn to the erstwhile allure of HP and it's alright because the feeling is mutual. I liked today because I enjoyed literature class this morning. I liked today because I had Island Creamery, and Christabel can surely attest to the immense joy that a single scoop of nutella ice cream can bring. I liked today because I tried the macarons from Almonde at the Tangs food hall.

But currently, I'm too disenchanted with most things to draw my own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment