Saturday, October 25, 2008

overheard while walking out of the exam hall

"Did you draw the line/I finished mine in/flexible curve/formula for L?!/huh tangent secant theorem/are you going/it came out before somewhere/scared me, I thought we needed to draw two graphs/cosine two/I used mid-point theorem/crapped my way through the explanation/did you see that invigilator/graph paper/coughed loudly/oh no/parallel sides right/proving was alright/intercept theorem?/no more A Maths/where are they/I freaked out at the last minute/did you find the triangle?/they said something about 2536/I screwed up the that question/sketch graphs/the invigilator said/she stared at me/both used graph paper/how much did you get?/formula for L?!/freaked out so many time/was scared/I didn't see tangent secant theorem/maybe can/but 2536?/just prove for congruency/oh no I've lost 4 marks/I left it blank/I got the log question wrong/no graph/maybe it was a mistake/I thought they were calling for me/I finished it when he said put down your pens/did you/bye/so irritating la/actually it was better than/use mid-point theorem/I didn't get the second part/what last question/I was so confused/triangle goes here/so tricky/I'm going home."

No comments:

Post a Comment