Friday, October 31, 2008

watching nosferatu

Bio today was worryingly easy. By "worryingly", I mean, if you walk out of the exam hall and all you think about is whether you spelt "mitochondrion" correctly, then the reality of the shifting bell-curve has to be accepted, albeit rather begrudgingly.

But don't we all gain some and then lose some too? Physics was a killer, but there's still hope of doing well for paper 1! (At this rate I shall need a perfect score for paper 1. Let me continue to dream on.)

Esther's in KL now, probably partying, or watching more cantonese soaps and feeling left out of the plot because the only phrases of cantonese we know happen to stem from our limited exposure to dim sum. This immense sense of solitude I am feeling is actually kinda wonderful.

Also:
I feel like ranting about parochialism and old wives' tales and an annoying servile, brown-nosing ethos creeping back into my life after the days of being a reluctant scullion of a certain organisation, since they've been bugging me the entire week, but I shall try to practise restraint this time.

And: I'm thinking of going undertaker chic for the prom. I need to find a way to make my skin paler. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment